- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; “He was decorated for his services in the military”
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; “outdoor clothes”; “badminton and other outdoor games”; “a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding”
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; “he wanted to get outdoors a little”; “the concert was held in the open air”; “camping in the open”
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; “in summer we play outside”
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- A person who is mean-spirited and unfriendly
- The Grinch is a video game based on the film, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The game was released shortly after the film hit theaters.
- A grouch or killjoy; A person who aggressively sets out to ruin the Christmas holidays for others
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a children’s story by Dr. Seuss written in rhymed verse with illustrations by the author. It was published as a book by Random House in 1957, and at approximately the same time in an issue of Redbook Magazine .
grinch outdoor decorations – Eureka Dr
Eureka Dr Seuss Light Up Grinch Pointers (801100)
Dr. Seuss believed that learning should be fun and exciting for children. Eureka continues that experience with terrific learning tools, classroom and home decor, party favors, and fun games for children. Since 1986, The Paper Magic Group, Inc. has created and distributed a variety of educational and seasonal products. We are proud to offer the best educational and motivational merchandise for home and school, including games and puzzles, bulletin board decorating sets, banners, recognition awards, bookmarks, and success stickers.PMG also offers boxed greeting cards for Christmas, gift tags and seals, vinyl window clings, and home d?r products, Valentine products; classroom-exchange Valentines, stickers, treat sacks, cutouts, and danglers. The company also provides a terrific variety of Easter and Halloween products All Paper Magic divisions maintain large product development and creative teams; investing significantly in consumer and product trend research to bring our customers the latest in design. The divisions share distribution facilities in Pennsylvania; goods are manufactured in Paper Magic’s domestic production facilities or produced under the company’s direction in factories worldwide.
2986. The Christmas Tree outside the Old Globe
One of the things that makes Christmas special to me is the Christmas trees, particuarly the big outdoor ones. There are so many of them all over the world and it is heartwarming to think of people gathering around them to share goodwill and happiness. This is the one outside the Old Globe Theatre in Balboa Park. The Museum of Man tower can be seen in the back ground. I liked they way they mirrored each others shapes. I did not know why the tree was pink and white this year, until I saw the performance of "The Grinch." The tree matches the costumes and set. For the last few years the Old Globe has presented a production of "The Grinch" over the Holidays.
In Round 15 of Get Pushed I am paired with Jason Manion.
His challenge to me was:
"… since it’s Christmas and all, is that you try to create a photograph depicting something that makes Christmas special to you, or something special you do. ………….My thought would be that I’d like to see something from a bit bigger of a perspective. Most of your stuff seems to be more macro or smaller objects."
He is right. I take quite a lot of smaller things and macros. So I am trying to think bigger.
There are so many things that make Christmas special to me.
1. Spending the holiday with family. (But this year we will not be having a big family Christmas.)
2. The food and the festive meals, of course.
3. The cards and being in touch with friends and family that you don’t see on a regular basis.
4. The Christmas trees, particuarly the big outdoor ones.
5. The spirit of giving.
This is one of the two shots I am submitting for the challenge that look at it with a bigger pespective as challenged. But I have depicted some more, a couple of them closeups, to be seen below.
Thanks for the challenge, Jason. You definitely got me out of the house and thinking bigger.
Arte para outdoor do Residencial Safira, para empresa Ceraca – Industria de Construcao Civil.
Pinhalzinho – SC.
grinch outdoor decorations
All new – Virtual Santa Decoration Kit! Includes Projector, Virtual Santa DVD, and 36″ x 48″ double matted mylar projection screen. Set up is so easy! Simply hang mylar double matted material in your window, Place the virtual Santa DVD in your DVD player, plug in the projector, face projector 6-8 six feet from your window, focus, then watch from outside and you can see that Santa is inside the house delivering toys to those children “not naughty, but nice”! More specifically, the video features Santa walking into a room with a bag of gifts. He pulls gifts from his bag [after checking his list -- not once, but twice]. He begins to unload gifts, right inside your house. After unloading toys, he becomes exhausted. Santa then tries to find the milk and cookies left out for him by the kiddies. He succeeds! Santa will occasionally come closer to the decorated window, with a lighted candle in hand, looking right out at your neighbors. While waving to your neighbors, Santa says, “Merry Christmas”! This, one of a kind, decoration video is created in a such a special manner, it forecasts a realistic 3D illusion. The video will make Santa Claus look like he is really there, rather than look like a video.